City/Borough of Fairbanks

  • A film permit is currently NOT required for the City of Fairbanks, nor is one required for the FNSB (we have 2 governing entities here in Fairbanks: The City of Fairbanks and the Fairbanks North Star Borough.        
  • A permit (or permission) is required if you are going to capture video/photos of the “First Family” statue in Golden Heart Park on 1st Avenue. The POC for this would be Ms. Julie Engfer from Festival Fairbanks at 907-456-1984       

Native Lands

  • Also, depending on the location of where you would like to film, if you are on land that is owned by a Native Corporation, you will need to contact them directly to check on their permissions. We can assist you with determining which Native Corporation you should contact.