In a team of two, present “On Stage Alaska” live musical and/or scripted sales presentation to perspective guests at local travel agencies to create Holland America Line Alaska Destination product awareness and interest through education and entertainment. Travel the US and Canada fulfilling a performance schedule determined by the program manager.
• In a team of two, present “On Stage Alaska” live musical and/or scripted sales presentation to perspective guests at local travel agencies to create Holland America Line Alaska Destination product awareness through education and entertainment.
• Maintain control of sound/audio visual equipment including transportation, setting up equipment prior to show time and breaking it down after the show.
• Host pre & post-show reception to answer questions and build relationships with travel agents.
• Complete show report and paper work at the end of each event.
• Keep in touch with agency contacts, including calling two weeks prior to confirm all show details.
• Coordinate team travel, including air, rental car, and hotel accommodations.
• Strong presentation and entertainment skills
• Prior knowledge of Alaska and related programs preferred
• Ability to keep organized and attention to details is a must
• Important to be a team player, take initiative, and follow direction
• Ability to travel, including ability to rent a car
• Ability to work without direct supervision
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to different situations
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
• Ability to type a minimum of 40 WPM
• Proficiency with Word, Excel and Access
Submission Instructions: To apply, submit your picture and resume, as a 2 person team, and includes any applicable Alaska and performance experience. Any live recordings of performances are helpful – audio w/video preferred. Send applications to: TBartlett@hollandamerica.com
Job Location: Field - US and Canada
Close Date: July 31, 2017