Job Description: Alaska Wildlife Guide LLC is expanding and is looking for an experienced Full Time Assistant with interest in becoming an Office Manager.
The ideal candidate would be:
- capable of coordinating all aspects of our office programs and activities
- have excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office
- be proficient in scheduling coordination an customer service
- willing to learn minor bookkeeping responsibilities
- must be able to apply policies, rules and regulations
- must be organized, ability to communicate effectively with staff, partners, clients and the general public which are often represented by different countries and cultures
- must be flexible with the working times
- second language preferred but not required
We are looking for a motivated Office Assistant to be a part of our dynamic team and who enjoys working together towards a common goal. This position is intended for a transition to Office Manager once past the 60 day training period.
Job Type: Full time
Submission Instructions: For further questions, please call (907) 712-4529 and ask for Rainer. the owner. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Close Date: February 1, 2024